Where can I use Tastecard? The first question you should ask before purchasing Tastecard
If you’ve not heard of Tastecard before, you may have been living a hermit like existence on a remote island in the North Sea. For the uninitiated, you’re in for a treat.
Tastecard only started ten years ago with the aim of making eating out more affordable while also encouraging people to restaurants so it’s a great deal for people who like eating out as well as for under occupied restaurants. The premise is pretty simple, once you own a Tastecard you search (using the Tastecard app or visiting Tastecard.co.uk) for restaurants nearby. You’ll then see a range of offers for those restaurants, typically two for one deals, though other offers are often available too. Using the card itself is easy, if you happen to own a smartphone then you don’t even need to have a physical Tastecard. Simply present your digital Tastecard to the waiter when you get your bill and the discount will be applied without you even having to root around for the card in your wallet!
If you want more than just restaurants, Tastecard have branched out to bring you savings beyond the dinner table. With Tastecard + you can enjoy similarly styled discounts on everything from movie nights, theatre trips and days out. Savings of 40% for cinema trips, 50% off days out and 60% off theatre trips are typical of the sort of savings you might expect from the Tastecard + card.
Now, back to the regular card. Tastecard is available to use at nearly 7,000 restaurants around the UK. You can head to the Tastecard website and search for a specific restaurant if you have one in mind. Alternatively if you fancy freestyling it then try the location finder on the Tastecard app (available on both Apple IOS and Android devices) to give you a list of the restaurants nearest your location which participate in the Tastecard scheme. But, before you buy your Tastecard, you’re probably keen to know what are the typical sort of restaurants where you might take advantage of the 50% off and 2 for 1 deals. So for now, to give you a flavour here’s a top ten of restaurants that accept Tastecard in a city near you.
Where can I use Tastecard?
- Pizza Express – enjoy delicious freshly made pizzas and salads out in one of the hundreds of Pizza Express chains around the UK. Dining is sit down but relatively quick and the Pizzas are out of this world!
- Ask – Ask offer a great selection of Italian style food from a gastro style menu. The Pizzas and Pastas are delicious with a modern twist. Menus do differ by restaurant but you can usually enjoy rissottos, meat, fish and salad if you’re interested in non-pizza and pasta dishes.
- La Tasca – Translated as ‘The Tavern’ in Spanish, La Tasca offers Spanish style tapas dishes for sharing amongst friends. Enjoy olives, paella, chorizo and meats and delicious creamy manchego cheeses over a class of vino tinto!
- Zizzi – Zizzi’s is a great Italian chain with a host of delicious dishes that go beyond the regular freshly made pizza and sumptuous pasta dishes! Enjoy inventive menu options such as king prawn butterfly and pulled pork arancini for something a bit different.
- Marco Pierre White – For a delicious sit down restaurant experience, celebrity chef Marco Pierre White’s chain of restaurants deliver wonderful food, from fried fish, calamari and charcuterie meats to start through to humble but divine steak and chips for main.
- Strada – Similar to Zizzi, Strada is a chain Italian that likes to offer more than just the staple of excellent pizza and pasta. Delicious avocado specials with spicy nduja and inventive chicken dishes make it a great option for a meal out.
- Prezzo – Prezzo is an Italian restaurant where you enjoy starters such as Bruschetta, Calamari, spicy Nduja, superfood salads and baked mushrooms. For main, if you fancy going off piste, why not try a delicious sea bass and green beans drizzled in olive oil?
- Papa John’s – with the mantra, “better ingredients, better pizza” Papa John’s is a great option for a satisfying pizza feed, offering delivery and take out for your convenience.
- Chino Latinos – A classy place to have a cocktail, Chino Latino’s has an avant garde menu of fine world fusion food that will have your taste buds quivering in delight. Enjoy street food from nachos to Szechuan chicken…and yes, then perhaps have a nice refreshing cocktail!
- Feng Sushi – if you like eating healthy, sushi is a fabulous option, and delicious too. Enjoy the bento boxes, sashimi and ngiri on offer at the excellent Feng Sushi.
Additional perks to the Tastecard
If getting 50% off or 2 for 1 deals at thousands of restaurants doesn’t have you convinced then perhaps you’d like to hear about some of the additional perks available when you purchase a Tastecard. Check out these awesome deals below!
2 x Free Odeon Tickets when you purchase a Tastecard
Enjoy a trip to the movies on Tastecard, with over 100 Odeon movie houses nationwide, enjoy a blockbuster when you sign up!
90 day Tastecard trial for just £1
Sample the benefits of owning a tastecard for just one shiny English pound! Offer also includes Tastecard + benefits.
Get an annual membership of Tastecard for just £49.99 (Recommended Retail Price (RRP) normally £79.99)
Enjoy all the benefits of a full year’s membership for £30 less than the normal price with this amazing deal.
As ever Voucher Butler are keen to bring you the knowledge of where and how best to save money in your everyday lives. From eating out to discount vouchers and coupons, we bring you all the info you need to save money. Keep checking our web pages for updates as our discount information updates all the time.