XV Marketplace Voucher Code UK & Discount Code
Subscribe for VoucherButler Newsletter
Do you remember the era of Netflix and LoveFilm, or going down to Blockbuster to get a DVD? Or buying loads of DVDs at HMV or Fopp for your swish DVD player, maybe even putting your DVD disc collection into one of those cases that holds hundreds at a time? And now the DVD player is still there, gathering dust but you still love movies….and everyone seems to be paying loads for streaming services…surely there is a solution?
Enter XV Marketplace. Turning that goldmine of used DVDs into a tongue drooping collection of movies for you to buy at absolutely rock bottom prices. They offer a similar service to the likes of MusicMagpie with a mainstay of DVDs, Blu-Rays and Games. With offers like getting 5 DVDs for 5 pounds, you’ll soon see why the age of the DVD isn’t over yet, and thank the heavens it isn’t. You can get smash titles such as Ride Along, Gone Girl and Fifty Shades as well as the critically acclaimed movies like Whiplash. A helpful list of the site’s bestsellers shows you what is hot and popular whilst the search text facility lets you get out your telescopic lens to snipe down those specific titles you’ve wanted for ages. Whether it’s the plain ‘ole DVDs that you’re after of if you’re mad about Blu-ray, you’ll find both on offer in the online store.
And it’s not just for DVDs either, the pre-owned love spills over into the gaming arena too. There is a great selection of Xbox 360 and PS3 games such as FIFA, Assassin’s Creed and Call of Duty amongst others, and if you’re looking for something a bit retro or Classic, then XV Marketplace is an awesome place to have a nose around.
The motto of XV is Pay Less, Play more and we agree that the prices are super cheap, but it doesn’t mean that the quality is lacking. Both games and DVDs come with a helpful 6 month quality guarantee so you can rest assured that you aren’t buying any duds.
For those who love a bargain, it’s always worth checking Voucher Butler for even more savings and discount codes on top of the listed price.
XV Marketplace voucher code offerings
Note that some of the discount codes have an expiry date and some may ask you to spend a minimum amount before they become valid.
20% off Movies and Games
The goods may already be cheap as chips, but that doesn’t mean it has to end there. Get an extra 20% off with this code.
15% off at XV
A handy 15% saving is available with this code.
£5 off with £20 spend
Yes, it’s true, a crisp fiver can stay nice and snug in your bank account with this XV Marketplace voucher code and a minimum spend of twenty pounds.
10% off a £30 minimum spend
If there are a few titles you are interested in, why not hike on and pitch camp beyond the £30 mark? That way you get to net a cool 10% back off the purchase price. Then you’ll have plenty to keep you entertained. Until tomorrow.
Using your Vouchers at XV Marketplace
Dust off your doubloons, it’s checkout time! But don’t forget to use your voucher codes. It’s easy to apply your voucher codes, Scout’s honour. All you need to do is follow these simple, easy to follow instructions and you’ll be saving money before you can stack your fridge with icy beverages and stick the popcorn in the microwave and leap onto the sofa for the opening credits.
1) Head on over to the XV Marketplace website. Have a good nose around at the amazing selection of pre-owned DVDs, Blu-Rays and games. Take as long as you like you’ve found what you’re after.
2) Add the items you want to the shopping basket, careful to select the right quantity.
3) At the checkout, select your delivery address and look out for the ‘Add voucher’ option. Steady hand now, this is the important bit. Move your cursor into the text field and click.
4) Enter the voucher code you have discovered from VoucherButler and paste or copy it into the text field.
5) Your page should refresh and your balance will update with the voucher’s discount and voila! You’re ready to enter your payment details and checkout, more money saved! You deserve an Oscar, a few Grammys and a couple of BAFTAs thrown into the mixer just to congratulate you for being the canny voucher code saver!